RCG wins Cloudera North America Partner of the Year Award for 2017
October 23, 2017 – Iselin
Accelerating the management and flow of data to a Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub Iselin, NJ, October 23, 2017 – RCG Global Services, a leading North American systems integrator and consulting company, was recognized by Cloudera (CLDR) as its North America Partner of the Year at their inaugural Partner Impact Awards. “RCG Global Services’ investment in Cloudera certifications, account planning activities and pipeline generation has resulted in impactful Cloudera solution implementations for clients across healthcare, financial services, retail, energy, and hospitality verticals,” said Rob Simplot, CEO & President of RCG Global Services. In 2016, RCG completed the Cloudera Partner Solution Validation (PSV) process for RCG|enable™ Data, a comprehensive data ingestion solution that has been demonstrated as a building block for industry use cases built on a Cloudera enterprise data hub:
- Banking: fraud/anti-money laundering (AML) investigation optimization using Cloudera Enterprise to increase compliance, reduce case load, and improve efficiency for financial crimes investigation.
- Healthcare: patient and plan monitoring using Cloudera Enterprise for patient care and case management, plan performance, risk analysis, and remote patient monitoring.
- Retail: enhanced customer experience using Cloudera Enterprise EDH, including executing personalized offers, competitive price analysis, delivery logistics, sentiment analysis, and immediate price matching.
- Hospitality: smart resort management using Cloudera Enterprise for enhanced customer experience, revenue optimization, personalized offers, and optimized sales performance.
- Insurance (P&C): real-time loss exposure visibility using Cloudera Enterprise, loss experience realization as it happens and enhanced customer reach with timely, personalized interactions.
“We are excited about our partnership with Cloudera and are delighted to receive this Cloudera Partner Impact award,” states Simplot. “Our RCG|enable™ Big Data Solutions provide a foundation for effective business performance management, and accelerate the management of appropriate and reliable data from the right sources.” Pictured from left to right: Philippe Marinier (Cloudera), Rick Skriletz (RCG), Rob Simplot, (RCG), Mike Fischer (RCG), Mick Hollison (Cloudera) About RCG Global Services®: RCG has a rich history of providing professional services to the Global 1000 marketplace for over four-decades and is a global provider of Data & Analytics and Business Applications (including QA & Software Testing, Application Management & Maintenance and Agile Development). RCG serves 250 clients and 25 of the Fortune 100 across a range of markets, with special focus on Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Entertainment & Hospitality and Energy & Utilities. RCG is based in Iselin, New Jersey, with offices nationwide, and an Offshore Delivery Center in the Philippines. RCG was certified as CMMi5 in 2003 and is certified as both ISO 27001 and PCI compliant.