Is Your Healthcare Organization Leading the Charge to Digital Transformation – Or Lagging Behind?
Unlocking Digital Healthcare Requires a Progression from Legacy Processes to a Digital-First Approach
New technologies are already changing our vision of healthcare delivery. Healthcare leaders are working to benefit from these innovations while also juggling major challenges in this progression including:
- Siloed data sources
- Constraining legacy technologies and methodologies
- Inadequate mobile strategies
- Increasing privacy and security concerns
- Financial pressures (rising costs, declining revenues)
- Rapidly evolving market and consumer demands
- A flood of regulatory requirements
The Case for Digital Transformation
2020 Estimated US Cost of Healthcare
Escalating healthcare cost growth threatens US economy and is unsustainable
Reduction of Hospital Companies since 1995
The US Healthcare market forces digital laggards to either acquisition or bankruptcy
Largest Economy in the World after China & Japan
If the US healthcare system were a country, it would be the fourth largest in the world
The value of a health care organization’s data lies in their differentiating ability to acquire, validate, analyze, share, and act on their data. We help our clients become next-generation healthcare organizations and generate business value from their legacy data and technology investments.
Win Customer Engagement: It’s not just about patients that need care now, but about treating members and patients as customers. Healthcare companies need to win the entry point battle and engage their customers with valuable insights.
Leverage Digital Strategies: Healthcare providers and payers need to focus on digital strategies and data as market differentiators and strategic assets.
Close the Gap: Healthcare customers are looking for a digital, retail experience. The competitors are not just other healthcare organizations and new, disruptive HealthTech companies, but the customer experience provided by sophisticated consumer-facing digital leaders.
RCG has helped payer, provider, healthcare technology, and life science customers confront challenges and unlock their digital assets utilizing:
- Data visualization and industry-leading Hadoop/Spark/big data expertise
- Broad experience in bringing data from multiple EHR, administrative systems, and IoT together to create actionable information
- A strategic approach, leveraging legacy technologies and existing investments versus a “rip and replace” approach
- A world-class QA & Testing practice
- An unparalleled mobility technology group, serving market leaders in entertainment, hospitality, and financial services
Our team of health care and technology professionals serve national and regional payers, academic medical centers, hospital systems, ancillary providers and health care analytics clients.
RCG Insights for Healthcare
Healthcare AI Geek alert: Is Healthcare ready for the Holo-Doc?
by Dr. Rob Nelson – In the sci-fi world of Star Trek, in the 2370’s, the …Read More
Imagining Connected Healthcare: Customer Experience & Engagement in 2021
by Scott Chesney – A diabetic shares his diary entry detailing his interaction with his healthcare …Read More
How Big Data and the Check Engine Light Will Transform Healthcare
by Robert Wolverton – Before the ‘check engine’ light and similar on-board diagnostics were integrated into …Read More