Timesheet Tracking System Implementation
This growing asset management business which supports the power generation industry needed to better track their expanding employee base.
RCG helped to re-engineer the business process and build an architectural solution to simplify and automate time and skill tracking.
Define and implement business rules and the supporting framework to track and manage personnel data
Strategy and Goals
The new application defines and manages master and reference data including Client, Location, Project, Employee, Equipment, Skills, Certifications, Shifts, and Office Classifications.
RCG’s approach to this engagement followed our standard methodology and consisted of the following key steps:
- Facilitating requirements gather sessions and documenting the requirements
- Creating Test Plans describing the key application functions
- Developing and Testing the SharePoint code
- Supporting the User Acceptance Testing effort
- Participating in the deployment of the new Time Tracking Application
The project utilized a Microsoft tool with a framework based upon SharePoint.
The Final Results
RCG developed a time tracking application with the following key functionality:
- A daily capture of employee timesheets
- Timesheet versioning and audit tracking
- Employee skills and certifications entry and reporting
- System alerts for missing certifications and pending renewals
- Administrative reporting
RCG re-engineered the business process and built an architectural solution to simplify and automate time and skill tracking. The solution allows for better tracking of the expanding employee base.
RCG Service Offering
5 Ways to Stay Ahead of Changing Patient Demand with Digital Transformation
The 5 digital trends shaping the future of healthcare and how your healthcare organization can be ready.Read More
How AI Is Shaping Digital Transformation in the Insurance Industry
How AI is shaping digital transformation in the insurance industry and what the future of insurance could look like.Read More
Migrating to the Cloud: Why and How to Make the Leap
Wondering if you should migrate to the cloud? Read more to learn how you can make the switchRead More