Solve Real Business Problems with Your Data
November 14, 2017 – Charlotte
RCG partnered with Cloudera & Pitney Bowes for an exclusive event focusing on the business value of advanced analytics.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 @ 5PM – we’ll be together at:
The BlackFinn Ameripub @ Charlotte Epicenter 210 E. Trade Street Charlotte, NC 08202
We’ll share specific use cases that are relevant across both the retail and financial services industries:
- Customer 360
- Marketing and business development functions
- Improve marketing opportunities with micro-segmentation
- Use this for targeted offers, new product design, measuring campaign effectiveness, customer service, etc.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Improve compliance and reduce case investigative costs
- KYC (Know Your Customer) party identification and monitoring transactions to analyze and report suspicious transactions, customer data, and behaviors
- Using analytics to significantly reduce AML Investigator workloads
- Loan Portfolio Analysis:
- Understanding concentration and risk
- Identify, measure, and monitor concentration and risk at a county level
- Manage risk and concentrations of loan portfolios to maximize returns and minimize capital requirement
- Top of Wallet
- Create the “Single View of Merchant” – Understand who shops where
- Create the “Single View of Card Holder” – Understand behavior both in real-time and through pattern analysis
- Deliver Contextually Relevant Messaging
- IoT and Customer sentiment analysis
- Monitored from Twitter feeds and customer-specific responses sent to a mobile device.
- Customer-specific promotions offered online or when a beacon detects a customer’s location within a store
This event has passed, If you would like more information about this event, or to be notified for future events like this one, Contact us.