RCG Sponsors The Boston CIO Forum
Related Topics: Events
March 25 and 26 at the Westin Waltham Boston
Edison, NJ, March 17, 2014 — Come join the RCG Global Services team at the Third Annual Premier CIO Forum intended to benefit the CIOs and senior IT executives throughout the Boston area. The conference is at the Westin Waltham Boston next week – March 25th and 26th.
RCG is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Premier CIO Forum which is developed by and for the leading CIOs and senior IT executives throughout the region in conjunction with the Executive Advisory Council in direct response to the concerns and critical topics of interest.
Conference Topics Include:
- Business Innovation and IT
- CEO’s Perspective: What makes an effective CIO?
- Strategies for the CIO in taking the helm “Big Data”
- Business Innovation and IT alignment
- What IT Skills/Roles should reside in the Business
- CIO Career Growth: Job description 1-5 years out
- Assessing, improving & retaining leadership talent
- Top Trends in Technology
- Cloud Computing: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly
- Continued Evolution of Mobility and the Enterprise
- Building relationships between IT and the Business
- Mobile Applications – How to Manage, Integrate, and Leverage
- Cyber Security/IT Security
About RCG Global Services®: RCG Global Services has a rich four-decade history of providing professional services to the Global 1000 marketplace. Practices include Business Consulting, Business Intelligence, Development Services, and Outsourcing (QA and Software Testing and Application Management). RCG serves 250 clients and 25 of the Fortune 100 across a range of markets, with special focus on Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, and Entertainment/Hospitality. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey, with 12 offices nationwide, and an Offshore Delivery Center in the Philippines. RCG has been selected as a Global Services 100 company each year since 2009. In addition to the Global 100, RCG was certified as CMMi5 in 2003 and was certified as both ISO 27001 and PCI compliant in 2013.