Insurity’s SI Partner
Partnering with Insurity since 2008
RCG is proud to sponsor the Insurity Summit 2021
Join us for this year’s event which will cover:
- Emerging trends in the industry and how to best future-proof your business
- Insurity’s product transformation and roadmaps
- Insurity’s vision for building the P&C ecosystem
- Virtual networking opportunities with 800+ peers across the insurance industry
- Actionable case studies and insights from P&C carriers and MGAs
RCG has been an Insurity partner since 2008
RCG supports Policy Decision and Claims Decisions and most notably supports Insurity’s ISO efforts. RCG analyzes the circulars, works with the bureaus to refine any open questions, and works with Insurity and their clients to implement the ISO changes into Policy Decisions.
RCG helps our customers to accelerate their digital transformation journeys. Our solutions achieve measurable business outcomes in areas of customer engagement, workforce enablement, and operations optimization. We provide digital solutions across mobile, web, cloud, and legacy platforms with a focus on integrating front end processes with actionable data and analytics.
RCG is able to help at any point in the digital journey from strategic roadmaps to implementation to sustainment with US and offshore resources working US hours.
Partnering with Insurity
Perform analysis and testing of ISO regulatory changes, forms and updates to the core and client instances
First solution integrator partner to configure Claims Decisions and convert legacy data into CD
Provide configuration and forms support for Comp Express
Supporting Insurity’s Regulatory Competency Center
RCG is excited to provide support to the new Regulatory Competency Center which address all ISO, NCCI, AAIS, State and other bureau related regulatory updates
- Providing support to implement circulars, rules, and forms for base policy decision and client specific implementations
- Focusing delivery excellence to implement the planned large ISO roadmap
Planned ISO Changes 2021-2023
|Line of Business||Coverage|
|Inland Marine (IM)||
Your Digital Journey Partner
We provide strong insurance industry experienced teams to partner with you on your digital journey no matter where you are
- Roadmaps to align the organization to the common goal
- CxDNA to understand your insured on a new level
- Delivery Excellence to make the vision a reality
- Sustainment to maintain and evolve the vision in production
Our teams consist of a powerful combination of on and offshore staff all working your hours with a core of insurance experience combined with SMEs from technology areas such as Dockers and Kubernetes to deliver on your business challenge.