Edison, NJ – June 8, 2012 – RCG Global Services is hosting an Executive Roundtable at Giants’ Legacy Club on Thursday, June 28, 2012. The focus of the discussions is creating business value with data and analytics.
Our two speakers are:
- Tom Miller, VP Business Intelligence and Analytics at ADP whose talk is titled “How Analytics Drives Business Growth and Change at ADP and how ADP is Extracting Value from Data”
- Richard Skriletz, Global Managing Principal at RCG whose talk is titled “Why IT needs to be Data Centric”
In addition to the presentations, the event program includes:
- A tour of Giants’ MetLife Stadium – Giants’ Locker Room, Field, Coaches Club and Interview Room, Commissioner’s Club and Press Box / Lounge
- Photo opportunities including the football field and Giants’ Super Bowl Trophies
- A Cocktail Reception in the Giants’ Legacy Club
About RCG Global Services
RCG Global Services has a rich 38-year history of providing professional services to the Global 1000 marketplace. Our industry expertise allows us to engage business executives in discussions about specific business initiatives. Our repeatable blueprint to affect business change typically involves the application of technology. Our technology design and implementation follows a rigorous predictable approach that ensures a customized solution tailored to the client. We are committed to helping our clients define and realize ideas and are CMM certified enterprise-wide. Each Business Consulting offering follows a consistent, proven approach to developing strategy and conducting analysis that leads to a custom-fit implementation roadmap. Technology solutions are based upon repeatable processes and practices applied to Development & Integration, Business Intelligence & Data Delivery, QA & Software Testing, Application Management and Project Management. RCG serves 360 clients and 7 of the Fortune 10 across a range of markets, with special focus on the insurance, retail, healthcare, entertainment & hospitality, and energy & utilities industries. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey, with 12 offices nationwide, an Offshore Delivery Center in the Philippines that is assessed at SW-CMMI® Level 5, and a global recruiting engine.