Accelerate the management and flow of data to a Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub
Edison, NJ, September 26, 2016 — RCG Global Services, a leading North American Systems Integrator and Cloudera Silver partner, today announced it has completed the Cloudera Partner Solution Validation (PSV) process for RCG|enable™ Data, a comprehensive data ingestion service and solution that enables new industry use cases for retail, financial services, healthcare, and hospitality with a Cloudera enterprise data hub powered by Apache Hadoop.
RCG|enable™ Data is a fully integrated, highly scalable, distributed and secure solution for managing, preparing and delivering data from a vast array of sources including but not limited to; enterprise systems, Hadoop, IoT data from mobile/smart devices, and unstructured data from logs and digital communications. The RCG|enable™ Data services engagement simplifies the need to design, develop, deploy and secure complex data ingestion applications using multiple technologies and languages. RCG|enable™ Data speeds time to data delivery at reduced costs by simplifying and standardizing data management and data work flows.
This solution has been demonstrated as a building block for industry use cases built on a Cloudera enterprise data hub:
- Retail: enhanced customer experience using Cloudera Enterprise EDH, including executing personalized offers, competitive price analysis, delivery logistics, sentiment analysis, and immediate price matching.
- Healthcare: patient and plan monitoring using Cloudera Enterprise for patient care and case management, plan performance, risk analysis, and remote patient monitoring.
- Hospitality: smart resort management using Cloudera Enterprise for enhanced customer experience, revenue optimization, personalized offers, and optimized sales performance.
- Banking: fraud/anti-money laundering (AML) investigation optimization using Cloudera Enterprise to increase compliance, reduce case load, and improve efficiency for financial crimes investigation.
- Insurance (P&C): real-time loss exposure visibility using Cloudera Enterprise, loss experience realization as it happens and enhanced customer reach with timely, personalized interactions.
RCG|enable™ Data has multiple integration points with Cloudera Enterprise using key open standards such as Apache Impala (incubating), Apache Kudu, and Apache Sentry along with Cloudera Manager for enterprise grade management, operations, and security.
RCG|enable™ Data features include:
- A single consistent method for capturing data
- The ability to quickly add new data sources and targets
- A highly scalable, distributed, secure and fault tolerant architecture
- A component based architecture that allows new components to be easily added
- Metadata capture throughout the data flow
- Fully integrated with the Cloudera platform
- Drag and Drop UI
- Integrated with enterprise schedulers
“RCG|enable™ Data is part our RCG|enable™ Big Data solutions for designing, developing, deploying and operationalizing Big Data, including advanced analytics. Our RCG|enable™ Big Data Solutions provide a foundation for effective business performance management,” states Rob Simplot, CEO & President of RCG Global Services. “RCG|enable™ Data accelerates the management of appropriate and reliable data from the right sources, regardless of the platform. We are pleased to be a Cloudera partner and add our RCG|enable™ Data to the Cloudera family of validated solutions.”
“RCG delivers on the mission of Cloudera to accelerate customer time to value through partner solutions that complement and extend Cloudera Enterprise,” said Tim Stevens, vice president, Business and Corporate Development, Cloudera. “We see strong growth in demand for partner solutions that use data to deliver business value, and the RCG|enable™ Data solution and RCG services does that by simplifying data management and processing workflows and enabling new industry use cases for Hadoop.”
For more information about RCG|enable™ Data register here for an upcoming webinar with RCG Global Services and Cloudera.
About RCG Global Services®: RCG has a rich history of providing professional services to the Global 1000 marketplace for over four-decades. Practices include Advisory, Data & Analytics and Business Applications. RCG serves 250 clients and 25 of the Fortune 100 across a range of markets, with special focus on Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Entertainment & Hospitality and Energy & Utilities. RCG is based in Edison, New Jersey, with offices nationwide, and an Offshore Delivery Center in the Philippines. RCG was certified as CMMi5 in 2003 and is certified as both ISO 27001 and PCI compliant. About RCG: http://rcgglobalservices.com//about-us/